Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Meet Chloe -- adding images

Say Hello to Chloe :)
Three years ago, my family and I decided to adopt our first dog.  We were are not quite knowledgeable when it comes to getting a pet.  My mother and I were deathly afraid of dogs, so we decided to adopt a baby.  We adopted Chloe from an agency that saves pregnant dogs called P.U.P., Inc. (protecting unborn pups).

Chloe's 2nd day home
Chloe is now three years old, and she is my best friend.  I adore her even though I'm allergic to her.  She has become part of our family.  My mother and I love her deeply.  I like to believe that she also loves us. :)

Chloe as an adult
Adding photos to blogger is pretty simple.  It allows you to input photos many different ways.  It's easy to find an image of something on the internet, right click and select copy then right click into your blog and select paste.  As I have done with the image below: 

DANTE: Labrador Retriever, Dog; Hopatcong, NJ
Adopt this puppy here! **update: adopted!**
 Photo by P.U.P.S.
What I like about blogger is that you can use your own images from your computer or from your internet photo album.  It's a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun with the pictures and using blogger. Absolutely adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am still behind on my challenges. I'm hoping to catch up over the weekend. We've had a lot of things going on at work!

    ReplyDelete